From:
Edmund Heung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:44:33 -0400
Hello everybody,

My name is Brigette and I am here to introduce you to our new fuzzy.  My
boyfriend and I wrote to you all a while back during our search for our
first ferret,and I am happy to say that we found our baby 2 months ago.His
name is Connor (after the movie "Con Air" --- we're big movie buffs) and
ever since day one, I have found a striking similarity between Connor and
Edmund (Connor's daddy).

1) both have a tendency to bite when they are excited
2) both are extremely hyper and love to bounce off walls....literally
3) both LOVE to eat and sleep
4) nither one of them listens when I talk to them.....well, Connor isn't
   so bad in that department
5) both of them love to make a big mess out of my apartment

It looks as though Ed has been a major influence on Connor, eh?  Oh yeah, I
guess I could add one more thing to the above list....both are soooo cute
and cuddly and I love them to death.

Anyways, our fuzzy is so much fun to have around.  The first time I took him
to see my mom in Toronto I was scared that she was going to have a fit and
run me out of the house with him.  But to my surprise she absolutely adored
him.  She loves to CONSTANTLY let him out of the cage and let him run around
our house.  She completely spoils him, and he loves the visits with her.

His 2 favourite games are hide-and-seek (all of my belongings keep popping
up in the most unlikely places....all thanks to sir Connor), and he loves to
spend hours on end chasing a dog leash that we drag around the floor for
him.

I am sooooo very happy that Connor has come into our lives.  Since Ed and I
are both University students, Connor will be a welcomed stress reliever
during the school year.  He is so light-hearted and good natured, how could
anyone be stressed out around him?

I am also thankful to have this ferret mailing list.  Over the past 2 1/2
months that we have been receiving your newsletters, I have learned a lot
about taking care of the fuzzies.  Connor sends his thanks to you all too.

Brigette, Edmund and Connor :-)