From:
Michelle Bloodworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:50:38 -0500
We just took my 3 1/5 month old male ferret, Nikko, to the vet and he
weighed 3.25 lbs.  The vet said that at his current rate of growth that he
would be over 6 lbs when full grown if we don't have him neutered soon.  He
also said that the longer we wait to neuter him the more he will smell
afterward.  Has anyone heard this?  We had planned to wait until he was six
months old to neuter, but considering one of Nikkos cagemates is a petite
girl of less than a pound, I don't want him to be toooo big.  Suggestions?

Michelle