From:
"Michael T. Birdsall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:38:13 -0400
We just got a second ferret who is much smaller than our first and only
about two weeks younger.  Our older ferret immediatley starts to attack her
and drag her around.  We think this is play fighting because she never makes
a sound during this and she tries to bite back.  She never runs away from
him either.  She likes to follow him arround.  We have not let them sleep in
the same cage at night because our older ferret play fights with her every
chance he gets.

If anyone knows if this is normal behavior or if there is something we
should be doing to prevent this.  Also, if you have any suggestions on
introducing them properly, please let us know.

Thank you,
Tod & Tanya
Scootche & Lunisa