From:
Jaden McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:37:25 -0400
Help!  My Cat, Oliver, is not handeling the arrival of Sugar and Jack too
well.  He hisses alot and is not taking to viciously attacking ME anytime he
sees me.  Hes even broken then skin on several occations.  I'm so far, the
only one who he has a problem with.  I've had to slap him off of me to get
him to release his bite.  He is really curious about the kits.  He is used
to having a ferret in the house (RIP Jazmine) that was here when he got here
as a kitten.  When Jazzy died in July he seemed to take a turn for the worse
and that is when he stared biting me.  I figured he really misses he, he
would howl at her old cage etc...

So we decided to get a pair of kits and that would benefit the whole family,
especially in keeping Oliver company.  I try and show him extra attention
but my efforts are for not, he just attacks me.  I give him extra treats.  I
even have let him ahve the ferrets little treats.  Will he ever calm down?
His behavior is very dangerous for my real kids and my little kits.  He has
ponced Sugar from behind me and bit her on her scruff.  I even had her in my
arms at the time.  I am forced to put Oliver in another room when the kits
are out.  When I am affraid only intensifies the matter, he howls at the
door.

ANYONE WITH ADVICE ON HOW TO CREATE A PEACEFULL HOUSHOLD PLEASE PERSONALLY
EMAIL ME AT [log in to unmask]

Plus, anyone have any info on the Chicago show in October, Jack is a shoe in!

April
Sugar (hey kitty, let me go!)
Jack (whats all that racket, stop poking at my cage Oliver!)
Oliver (Okay, if mom comes neaaar me I'll bite her arm off!)