From:
Chris & Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:33:41 -0700
Hello!

Just had a question I thought I would ask in case anyone else has come up
with the same thing.  We have a little girl about 7 months old who has been
with us for about 4 months.  (She was a very nasty biter, she is getting
better.) She has always had a sneezing problem since we have had her.  She
will go into a sneezing fit for no reason, and then be fine.  She does not
have a cold, and I have never been able to find a hair or anything in her
nose.  This afternoon she went into one of her sneezing fits.  I checked her
out, and she seemed to be fine.  However, about 10 minutes later, I noticed
blood on her nose.  Upon closer examination, she had blood inside of one of
her nostrils also.

Could this just be a dry nose, like some people have?  Would an allergy to
something cause this?  We do have kind of dry air inside the house, but no
one else seems to be affected (out of 27 fuzzies).  Is this something I
need to be worried about?  If anyone has any ideas, you can e-mail me back
at [log in to unmask], or post to the fml.

Thank you!

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Legion of Superferrets of Nebraska Ferret Shelter