From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 03:39:03 -0700
>IF an organizing committee for the national ferret organization was to be
>formed, just who would you, the FML members, suggest be nominated?

Welp Bob...I guess that with your way with words, you would be my choice as
the first chairperson.  As for the Board of Directors, Pam Greene and Pam
Grant can be the information directors.  Newletter editor would naturally be
BIG.  My pick for international board members would be Sam Young from New
Zealand, Sheena Staples from Canada, and Shiela Crompton from Great Britain.
Dr. Mike Dutton, DVM, DABVP, would head up the medical board position, and
Tracy Tunnison would be my choice for the board position that represents the
'show' interests.

There are many fine people that are 'ferret active' that I have omitted, and
I appologize for the omissions.  An International organization will need
many board members to oversee the day to to day operation.  Possibly 'local'
representation will be needed.  It all depends on how the idea is put
together.  Needless to say, I am 'for' the creation of something.  Bob
Church has successfully vocalized (scribed!) the need for a vast, unified
front so that the Kodo type incident will never happen again.

Go for it Bob!

Joe Wolfe