From:
Philip Langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:42:38 +0800
I for one do not particularily read the Ferret Digest as much as my mother,
Nona does, however I do go on the ferret chat server and do know everything
about Kodo.

I am absolutely furious with those Michigan Animal Control people.  They are
absolute spiteful cowards.  This is all they are.  The whole Kodo fight went
from being about the fact kodo *might* have rabies, to the fact that Animal
Control will look STUPID if kodo ended up being released.  They would have
wasted tax payers money on absolutely NOTHING.  And so, they put kodo down
without so much as a word to anyone.

I think that Bob and Kitty are the bravest people, with the guts to stand
forward and FIGHT this ridiculous organisation who call themselves Animal
Control.  Animal control my foot.  More appropriately should be named 'We
dont like ferrets so we will do whatever we can to rid the world of them"

If the situation was the same here in Australia, you can count your lucky
stars that there would be NO WAY I would take my ferret out anywhere, which
is really really sad.  The ferret owners of Michigan should be allowed to
take their ferrets out, or to shows, without having "ANIMAL CONTROL"'s evil
eye staring them down and watching their every mood.

I have one thing to say about "ANIMAL CONTROL" in michigan.  I am totally
and utterly disgusted.  I hope you realise just how many people in the WORLD
hate you, and I would spit on you all if I could I am that angry.

Alexia

(Philip and Nona's daughter)