From:
"Michael Schieman, Mee Maw and ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 15:38:19 -0400
Hi Folks!

This here Web Messin' sure can be tiring.  We has been bouncin' all over the
pooter room like two long-tailed ferrets what got a laundry mower chasin'
them!

The Old Folks is busy usin' a couple of pooters to do some work stuff.  We
jumped on the ones that they wasn't usin' and did some major Web Messin'
stuff.  We done rearranged the whole mess, added a bunch of new stuff, and
fixed some things that was broke.  Heck, we even fixed a few things that
wasn't broke!

So, drop by and take a look at what two ferts can get published on the
Internet by their ownselves: http://members.aol.com/emssandy/index.htm.  Be
sure to visit the Country Store - there's a bunch of fert pictures there -
and a bunch of other neat stuff.

One thing we had to did was to blow away a lot of our links to other folks.
They wasn't done quite right noway, and a lots of them just didn't work no
more at all.  So, we's workin' on a whole new link page that's just for
ferret folks.  Anybody what wants us to add a link just needs to send us a
mail with their URL in it.  (We thinks that URL stands for Urinary Retention
Liquidator, but we ain't real sure.)

Loves, dooks and joys,

Tater and Odie