From:
"C. MOSCH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 14:03:35 -0600
Due to pending closure of my e-mail acct., I need to discontinue my
subscription to FML.  Thanks for all of your hard work, Bill Gruber!  FML
has really improved the quality of care I've been able to give my ferrets.

Thanks, especially to all of the many helpful subscribers who have really
made a difference to Halley, Rikki, Tika, Tavia, Jasmine, and myself and in
the past to Aurial and Misha (no longer on this side of the bridge).  For
those friends who may need to contact me in the future, they may post to my
husband's acct.-
and he will be able to bring messages to me at home.

Thanks again, and good-bye.

fuzz-forever,  Cyndi Mosch