From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 10:13:04 -0400
>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>June '98: Key West to Seattle (biking with Andrew; Graduation Present)
>
>Of course I am blantantly soliciting cold hard floors to sleep on and the
>occasional stale taco thrown my way....

Yikes, what a ride!  Of course you'll have to stop at the Miami shelter.  If
you'll be coming up U.S.  1 (the only road out of the keys, so you haven't
much choice!) you'll pass within a mile of our shelter once on the mainland.
If 140 ferrets (give or take by June '98) won't supply your ferret-time
need, I don't know what will!  And if you're in the adopting mood, there are
more than enough to choose from.

June of '98 is a little far off for me to know our plans, but if we're not
on vacation or out of town, we have a guest room in our house.  We even have
beds in there so you won't have to sleep on a cold floor (no such thing in
Miami anyway).

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke