From:
"Racocoa, Fiesty, Chocolate, Butterscotch, Sid & Lami" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 04:19:42 -0600
To Sukie, Steve and all who have lost a fuzzie  :-)

We see our mom crying.  This means one of our kind found the only hidie
place humans can't go, the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.  Humans don't
understand us, all the time.  When we find the perfect hidie spot (and only
our Creator tells us where it is and how to get there), we can't help
ourselves...we have to get there.

Humans see the rainbow and joke about the pot of gold at the end.  You are
close.  On the other end of our Rainbow Bridge is a Heart of Gold.  See when
we are told where it is, we know the time is right.  We get there we play in
your heart and memories.

We don't want to leave you so by hiding in your heart of gold we never can
be taken from you and have the elusive happily everafter.

From Margie
I know there are no words to ease the hurt.  All I can say is no that
every ferret lover grieves with you

Margie