From:
PowerPage Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:41:50 -0400
Hi All,

A friend of mine lives in Dumont, NJ and she has had a bad experience with a
vet from Passaic County, NJ.  I was wondering any of you on the East Coast
might know of a good vet and/or hospital that I could refer her to.  Seems
her vet and the ones in her area are not that knowledgable about ferrets.

So, if anyone knows of a good reputable ferret vet in Bergen or Passaic
County, NJ or Rockland County, NY could you please e-mail me so I could
pass the info to her?

One of her problems is that her male fuzzy turned white from the neck down
overnight, and she's worried that he might be sick or something.  Sounds
kinda strange to me.

My fuzzy Laz had gotten a cortizone shot from the vet for his lymphosarcoma
and it seems to have put the cancer into remission for the time being.  Even
his mid-section that was so badly swollen to the point of him not being or
wanting to get around.  His mid-section has gotten smaller and now he has
energy and is once again playing with the other fuzzies.

Thanks in Advance,
Dar and Rascal, Tozer, Lazarus (let's party!!), Raspberry and Radar (hiss)