From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:02:07 -0700
>From:    Serenity Ann Cromer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: help!!

I need to take it to get vaccinations and such, but do not know of any vets
in my area.  I live in NW Washington, DC.

From there the closest really good vet would be Dr. Weiss on the Maryland
side

Potomac Animal Hosp
Charles Weiss
10020 River Rd
Potomac
MD
20854
301-299-4142

on the Virginia side try Dr Slack

Alexandria Animal Hosp
Pamela Slack, DVM
2660 Duke St
Alexandria
VA
22314
703-751-2022

(info from the STAR* list)

There are LOTS of good vets in this area (we're down in Dale City)

Remember to be careful DC is a Ferret Free Zone (well technically this means
DC hasn't legalized ferrets as pets - yet)

Diane Rogers is getting an organization to work on this.  She led the
efforts in Baltimore and a state effort in Maryland.  Maybe you might want
to help her out.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/