From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:18:24 EST
I hope this isn't a 2'nd post.  I had a very bad week.  First I would like
to thank the people who replied to my question on Mako's Bladder infection.
Unfortunately like most of you said ferrets with this type of infection
usualy have another problem that caused it.  Mako had several tumas.  One
the size of a blueberry blocking the urithra.  I had to put him to sleep.
I've never done something so difficult in my life.  Now I know the pain of a
lost friend.  Mako as some people called him the Vampire ferret was my 2'nd
ferret.  He was only 5 and half years old.  He was also the one of best
ferrets I've ever met.  He would not bite anyone even to save his own life.
As one little three year old brat know's.  I on the other wanted to bite
this kid.  He had a choke hold on him and wouldn't let go.  Oh well.  enough
of this.  Thanks again to everyone.

Brad, Sebastian and Tasha.