From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 11:38:22 -0000
Sandee Mozzone asked me to post with good news and with thanks to all of you
who have called her, made suggestions, and prayed for her little guys.  She
lost one ferret to total paralysis (he was having difficulty breathing when
they put him to sleep), another has lost almost all motor control, and two
lost control of their hind legs.  They have been in this condition for a
couple days now.

One piece of good news is that all the others are still walking fine.  But
the best news is that the last two began to wobble around using their hind
legs tonight.  She is thrilled and wanted me to let you all know.  She would
still love to know that you are all praying for these three and for the
healthy guys, of course.

Blessings
Judith White