From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 22:02:00 -0400
ALL CALIFORNIANS and others interested in getting ferrets legalized in
Califronia:

This is the last weekend to get out those letters to your local
representative.  At this point you need to fax your letters or make phone
calls to get your vote in by the 15th, when the Water, Parks and Wildlife
will be holding their public hearing on the isuue and making their final
voting decisions.  Make sure your letters have a name AND address, so your
representative will know you're in their area (don't worry, they will NOT
send F&G after anyone-all letters are confidential).

If you don't know who your local representative is visit the CFL website at
http://www.ccnet.com/!beisners/gsfs/lobby.html

If a fax number for your representative is not listed, e-mail me and I'll
e-mail it back to you right away.

If everyone who owns or wants to own a ferret wrote one letter and got
signatures from one friend, one co-worker, one neighbor, one relative, and
one stranger, we'd have this bill passed easily, so do your part in making
ferret legalization in CA a reality.

Thanks

SunFerret