From:
"Karen E. Marsh-Lovvorn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:37:41 -0500
Come one, come all, to the North Carolina Renaissance Faire, Easter weekend,
March 28-30 at the N.C.  State Fairgrounds!  TriFL (Triangle Ferret Lovers
Club) with have a booth there for our second year, and would love to meet
some other fuzzy people & their owners!  If you're in the area, perhaps
you'd even like to help us with our booth!  Faire hours are 10:00a-6:00p
Sat.  and Sun.  and this will be great exposure for our "kids!"
Child-friendly, vaccinated ferrets are invited (prepare to be adored!).
Please contact me at the above e-mail or Andrea Miralia (volunteer
organizer) at [log in to unmask] if you can help.

TriFL will have it's March meeting on Sat., March 1 at 5:30 p.m.  - Duke
University Law School.  Unfortunately, the meeting is ferret-free, but
please come!  We will make plans for the Renaissance Faire and elect 1997
officers.

Hope to see you soon!

Karen
TriFL/Rogues Gallery Ferret Rescue