From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:48:09 -0500
I couldn't help but add my ferret and shower story.  Many years ago when we
owned by our first ferret Watchi, my parents had a shower in the basement.
Well, Watchi was aloud to have access to the entire upstairs, but what we
didnt' realize was that she had dug out a spot in the carpet that was under
the door to the basement so she could squeeze under the door and go do some
super exploring.  so there I was late one night taking a shower when the
bottom of the curtain started to move.  Then I saw these little eyes peering
at me.  Being in the basement, I automatically assumed it was a mouse and
started screaming my head off (which of course meant the entire house came
a-runnin').  Then Watchi poked the rest of herself through the curtain and
got herself a drink.  I guess she was just thirsty and too lazy to go all
the way back upstairs.  The rest of the family found this incident extremely
hilarious and still bring it up every now and then to embarass me!

cheers
chris
Loki "I HATE baths! Hey why's it raining in that tall box thing that you
get in every morning? Let me see!"