Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 22:49:16 +0500
Hello everyone!

I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me.  My 5-yr-old,
"Beanie," has had an enlarged spleen for about 3yrs now.  He seems fine,
eating well, keeping up with his 1yr old roomie "Nosmo" in the wrassling
dept and chasing the cat.  Granted he's a bit thinner and sleeps more now
that he's older.  In the last month, I noticed that the hair on either side
of his rib cage seems to be thinning out.  Is this a sign of something?  I
try not to panic over every little thing that pops up - I learned that from
having a 4-year-old child of my own.  Is it possibly an early coat change?
Or a sign of something worse?  Our winter here in Pittsburgh was pretty mild
this year - Almost too mild.

Also, just an observance.  Beanie is a light Silver Mitt.  He actually gets
darker in the winter than the summer.  Odd huh?  Nosmo is a dark
White-Footed Silver Mitt, he seems the same.  Right now they are sleeping
curled up around each other, a perfect ying and yang of dark and light.
AAAAH,............I LOVE MY BOYS!

Hugs and Happy Dooks to everyone!

Diane
Beanie  -  "I've been on the FML enough times to start handing out
autographs! Mom, I'm ready for my close-up!"
Nosmo - "Makeup!" (with a flying Banzii tackle!)