From:
Kat Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 09:46:48 -0500
>you are refering to the color of the eye as a whole appears to be blue.
>most DEWs and light patterns have blue irises.

He does have blue irises, but his whole eye is a deep blue as well as the
outside of the eye .  If I can do it, I will post a pic at my home page if
you would like to see.  As for the breeder, Hoagie's is the only line that
she doesn't have many generations back and lots of info.  Her operation is
first rate and has many of the most beautiful and healthy ferts I have seen
and I have never seen anyone more dedicated to breeding healthy kits, How
else would I have gotten a 5 pounder?  I hope I didn't give the impression
that she is doesn't know her stuff, if I have, I have done her a great
disservice and would like to explain because that is not the case at all.
This a new line she's been seeing out of a certain male and I was wondering
who else is breeding this.  If anyone is clueless it is me because I was so
exited about getting Hoagie after being sans fert for soooo long.  It's very
distracting to have so many ferts running around to try and pick one and
listen to everything she was telling me..