From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 11:29:01 -0800
I was not suprised to hear that Alex Bennet on Live 105 spoke without facts
about ferrets.  I have listened to his show and he is uninformed at best.  I
sent him a letter as well as the Ferret Fact Sheet and the comentary by Jan
Goldsmith and asked that he please read it over so that next time he spoke
on Ferrets maybe he could do it as an informed human being.  I also sent a
letter to another morning show in the area, KFOG and asked that they show
more insight then Mr. Bennet and speak on behalf of our cause if they can.
I also sent them the information I sent KITS.  Mayhaps Alex Bennets
stupidity may help us in the long run?  Who knows....