From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 10:51:35 -0600
I found yesterdays post about the above story so intriguing I knew I just
had to see it, even though I don't live anywhere near Ohio.  After some
searching I found the following site for the Chronicle-Telegram:
http://www.ohio.net/~ect/

However, the site is under "remodeling" and the story is unavailable.  I've
asked when their work will be done and if the story will be accessible.  I
can't help but think how stories like this as it was described, will help to
re-align the misconception the general public (and legislators) have about
ferrets.