From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:51:09 -0600
>The president seems to know nothing about making me take it down and told
>me not to worry he'll see what we can work out.  I am crossing my fingers!!!

Well, will it help if we have the President's e-mail address to let him know
how Ferret World has not only benefitted our country by helping to educate
citizens, public servants, and lawmakers on Ferrets, but has also helped to
spread the good name of the university accross the country and world?  If
so, please give us his e-mail address.

Gotta keep those ferrets running!