From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 14:31:38 -0600
Has anyone had any sustained success in a harness that their ferret won't
pull out of?  I've bought two different harnesses.  One was a strap with two
loops that went around the body and neck.  The loops used velcro.  The
second was a nylon strap figure 8 that used a normal buckle where the point
of the buckle penetrated the fabric; allowing for a custom fit.  No matter
how tight I get it, Gus always pulls out within a few minutes.  Before I
take him outside for a walk, I want to make sure I have a secure harness.
What style works best for you?