From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 18:54:46 -0500
The Legion of Superferrets, New Jersy Division is pleased to announce it's
fourth annual L.I.F.E. Sanctioned Championship Show.  It will be held
August 9, 1997 at St. George Greek Orthodox Church, Trenton, NJ.  (This is
a suburban location near the Quakerbridge Mall, not in downtown Trenton)

Last years show had over 400 attendees with over 100 exhibitors showing over
250 ferrets.  This new show hall should alleviate the crowded conditions we
endured last year.  We have doubled our room, and should have a very
comfortable amount of space.  We are implementing several new ideas in order
to make this show run smoothly, and be the absolute best show in the country!

We are beginning to gather ring sponsors, show book advertisers, and
vendors.  For a packet of information related to these things ONLY- please
e-mail me.  We will be ready to send exhibitors show packets out in May, and
will make an announcement at that time as to where to request one.

Can't wait to see you all there!!

-Anne (Mrs. Duck)