From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 1997 19:02:28 -0500
>I was...stunned to say the least.  A FERRET THAT FLOATS??  Arvind and Mya
>sink like rocks.  Spirit turned out to have a little of Princess' "talent"
>but her belly is not nearly as large and so she didn't do as much of an
>iceberg impression as Princess.

I'm not sure if it's the name or what, but my Princess Pinky also enjoys
floating.  She gets into the deep end, and sets herself adrift, eyes slitted
shut, and just as content as could be.  As long as the bathing at the other
end doesn't splash about too much, she'll stay there like that until the
water gets too cool for her...then she paddles to the shallow end and looks
at you with a look that you know she is saying "i've had enough".

-Mrs. Duck