From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 12:14:34 -0800
Hello all!

Well, we went to the Pauly Klaas memorial in Cloverdale, California on
Valentines Day and buried the ashes of Miss Wiggles in a heart-shaped tin
box and put a circle of rocks around the little site and planted a tree over
it, so that the roots of the tree would wrap around her body and connect her
eternally with nature...we put the painted rock with words on it in front of
the circle...if you want to visit the site, e-mail us for directions...it is
quite a beautiful place...the family of Pauly put red ribbons on all of the
little planted trees there for Valentines Day and when we were there a man
came and lit a candle in a jar and left, after smiling at us...

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Shiva, Anthony, & Cleopatra
The Dwarf Hamsters: Romeo & Juliet
The Tiger Salamanders: Sally Mander, Solo Mander, & Baby Mander
The Rest of the Zoo:  4 Fire-Belly Newts, 2 Leopard Frogs, 2 Tree Frogs, 1
River Frog, Pebbles the Gecko, Barny the Armidillo Lizard, 3 Green Anoles, 1
Butterfly Koy, and 28 Fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://home.aol.com/kingfsher
to read about our adventure books!