From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:05:20 -0500
I'm posting this on behalf of the missing fuzzie's mother, who is having
trouble sending email out thru her computer, although she can receive email.
Sadly, the little guy is still missing.  Despite her tearing the house
apart, posting notices, and walking the streets of her neighborhood since
last Friday, there is just no sign of him.

She asked me to post this to let all of you know that she has really
appreciated all of your support, prayers, and suggestions.  She didn't want
you to think otherwise because she was unable to post to the FML.

My personal request is that we keep up the prayers and good wishes.  He's
out there (or stuck in the house) somewhere, and he's got to be found!

______
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>