From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:50:11 +0000
Hi Everyone,

First off, I would like to thank Regina for suggesting Magnificient, gave me
a wonderful boost for several days now and BIG for adding the title Miss.  I
know, one of these days maybe my artistic temperment will settle on a name!
But I ain't promising nothing.

Second, I can't believe it.  Mo' Bob finally, in public yet, admitted to
having testosterone poisoning!  Yes, it is definately a "man" thing.

I have finally completed the papers I was suppose to, and then what do they
do to me?  ADD MORE!  What gall!  I want to post on the fml and play with
the mob, not do school work.  What's another research paper and a twenty
page short story by next Thursday anyway?  A piece of cake.  ;-)

As for ferts and showers, I regularly take showers with Miss Pookie Bear.
She loves showers and just invites herself in with me.  If Nicky or Ollie
follow her, we have a quite a crowd.  Of course, the funniest time was when
I had everyone out loose and ended up taking a shower with 7 or 8 ferrets.

I have no trouble admitting this here, since I just did it today to my
English Prof.  I have been giving her ferret info for her teenage daughter
and she was thanking me for the pictures I gave her of mine.  She commented
on one with a wading pool and so I *just* had to tell her about the showers.
The crowd of 10 or so loved it too.  No, I have no sense of pride left.  And
even though she is in English, she also teaches psychology.  I don't want to
know what she thinks about this!

Ollie is doing wonderful!  The grapefruit extract I have been giving him for
the giardia is getting rid of all his symptoms when the flagyl didn't.  He
has even played with me and did his happy dance.  First time this year.

And the episode of diarrhea has past in the house.  Everyone, including me,
is much happier after rest and relaxation.  Now if I could just get those
house cleaning fairies here!

Miss Magnificient Mo' Maggie and the Marvelous Mustelid Mobsters