From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:00:56 -0500
The Goffstown Humane Society has turned over a ferret found on Wednesday in
the Bedford, NH area to the 4 Li'l Paws Ferret Shelter.  If you or someone
you know has lost a ferret in this area, please call us at 424-2941.  Be
prepared to give a complete description - color, sex, age, unusual markings,
where and when lost, etc.  We'd love to reunite ferret and owner.

Unfortunately, we will be out of town until early Sunday evening.  Although
someone will be in the shelter, they will not be able to answer questions or
release the ferret to anyone.  Leave a message and we will call as soon as
we return.

Dick B.