From:
Fiestie Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 20:13:41 -0600
Hi,
I am one of Margie's ferrets.  Boy, did I find a fun game to play the other
night.  I bounce the cupboard door open then squeeze in.  None of the others
can figure out how to follow me.  Margie doesn't realize I am in here.

Okay, so now what can I get into.  Oh boy here is a bag with lots of little
hard white thingys.  Yuck, don't taste like anything.  Guess it is not food.
But it must be good for something.  Yeah, tear it open and slide on it.
Wow!  A rice slide.  Tickles.  Well, better get out before I am discovered
in here.

Oh, Oh?  Door won't push open.  Try again.  Nope.  Oh boy, my fert is
cooked.  Okay, only one thing to do.  Need to create a lot of noise.  Ahhh,
Margie is opening the door.  Oh, boy, will I be in trouble when she see this
rice all over the floor.  Maybe she'll be glad to see me and not get up set.

signed
Fiestie
PS From Margie, He caused so much noise trying to
get out, I thought someone was banging on my back
door.  Did he get in trouble?