From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:47:49 -0000
Today on Morning Edition, during a report on the Iraqi oil embargo, NPR
correspondent Ann Cooper stated that, "Perseverence and threats have
succeeded in ferreting out most of the Iraqi arsenal."

Now, everyone who lives with a ferret who believes they can dig their way to
freedom through your favorite carpet knows that perseverence is a ferret
behavioral trait.  But threats???  Hand over the raisins, Bud, or I'm gonna
bite your toes!  Gimme somma dat ferretone, Lady, or I'll hiss in your face!
If you guys don't play with me, I'm gonna wardance until you laugh
yourselves to death!