From:
Deena Canal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 22:53:02 -0500
FOG is estatic to announce that saturday we will pick up 7 babies from the
Melbourne FL shelter.  I can't wait.  (Beth my husband says be ready to get
your share of them.) DD and Cheryl, we appreciate you taking the chance on
us and entrusting them to our care.  I know you're going to worry some but
we will find the right home for each.  Can't wait to get them home and into
their new quarters and hug and kiss them and then do it again.  (My husband
says "You do remember that they are for adopting out." Of course I say "oh,
yes, I remember".  He's not looking behind my back at my fingers is he?) I
keep practicing their names: Mia, Pudge, Cocoa Puff, Snowy & Bunky, Morgan,
Mollie.  Everyone smile a little brighter saturday for us.

Meltdown, I how you are currently stable, with all the love your humans have
for you, you must have lived well.  Go peacefully at your own pace.

Deena
Nibblit, Penny, Calvin and almost 7 more