From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:25:04 -0600
Remember the Fredonia rescues?  Well we have two going west from Oklahoma.
We are looking for transport from the boarder of OK/TX to Tucumcarri NM, or
any point in between.  Anyone going that way for the holiday?  Or do you
know anyone willing to help transport?

I can be reached on email till 11/27/96 - 4:30 central time, my home phone
is (913) 456-8337 evenings and all day Thanksgiving.  Kaye will be in
Muscogee on Thursday and she is planning to start the trip to NM on Friday.
Hopefully she won't have to take them all that way.  Long haul for one
person.

Hugs to all and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  tle