From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 10:21:39 -0500
>Sending warm fuzzy thoughts to Cully,
>Catherine Shaffer

Cully says thanks, you sound nice, and he'd consider not biting you if he
ever meets you :) He's actually doing quite well now, even slept in the bed
with me on Saturday night!

Cully and Amelia think their ears are worth a lot-- after all, it's their
ears that would warn them of approaching danger like a dog or a car.  Cully
comes sometimes when you call him, and they both will run over to
investigate a squeeky toy, so ears are important for finding your ferret
too.  A lot of ferrets do get along just fine deaf, but maybe ears are
worth, as a guess, half the purchase price of a ferret?  If you think about
the trauma the ferret had to go through you can't put a cost on it though...

I'm in the process of building my own web page-- i'll announce it when I've
got pictures of the creepers up!  There'll be plenty of other fun stuff
too...

Regina (sleep?  who needs it when I could be learning HTML?)
Amelia and Cully (mom, you're no fun any more)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee