From:
Thomas Sobieski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 06:23:19 -0800
>you are not alone.  julian is a 5 year old female who has always been VERY
>aggressive towards other ferrets.... she will either chase the other ferret
>until they hide, or latch onto their neck in a "death grip."

We had the same problem when we brought the new baby home, Hendrix grabbed
him by the scruff and dragged him kicking and screaming all over the cage.
A large dose of bitter apple on the nape of the baby's neck and Hendrix
struck.  He mad the most god-awful face and now they are the best of buddies.

Tom