From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 22:24:46 -0500
To: Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Totally Ferret Crumbs
I give a batch of my soup stuff as a morning treat to all of my guys and the
crumbs work well there also. I put it all in my blender and mix well. That
way as expensive as their food is...none gets wasted at all.

To: Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sad News of the passing of.....Calvin and Princess Chuckles We
folded our little paws, bowed our heads while mama said a prayer, listened
to some sad music, lit a candle to light their new path and found an eagle
to fly them safely to the Rainbow Bridge.

Love, Hugs, Dooks and a howl from the crew....
Rascal, Brandy, May-wee, Pogo, Lobo (the Guard Wolf) and their mama too.