From:
Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 21:44:46 -0400
It is a tiring, but happy week at Ferret Wise Shelter as we receive gifts
for our kids form many folks.  We would like in particular to thank FACT,
Ann and Vaness Gruden and Karen Trask for forwarding up medical and bandage
supplies.  We have stocked some of the shelves in the treatment rom and have
transferred the remainder over to the vets office for future use.

These supplies will help us curtail the escalating overhead for our critical
care and emergency patients at the shelter.

Again, we cannot thank you enough.

Fondly in ferrets,
Alicia the shelter Mom