From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 11:45:58 -0400
Well I've been calling radio stations and so far no ones ever heard of Bob
Villa's Pet Talk America.  There is no "Radio Guide" that I know of and I'm
stumped - I would like to listen this Saturday but can't figure out which
radio station to listen to.  800 directory didn't have a number for Bob
Villa (ok so that was a long shot).
Bob - so bad to hear your news.  Please keep us updated on the results, also
have you considered eosinophilis gastroenteritis (except that's not supposed
to be contagious).
Hang in there
Mary, Boris and Giesela