From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:04:05 -0400
Someone posted about putting their ferrets butt in "hot" water and how they
seemed to like it.  I think one of the reasons ferrets hate baths is that
people, not wanting to burn their ferrets (which is good), use water that is
too cold.  I use the same temp I use for showers which is pretty warm.  They
still don't love it but I don't get the same reactions some people do.

Giesela attacks the vacuum and will try to bite it and stop it.

I would like to go on record that I have two ferrets neither of which are
these heavy sleepers I hear others describe.  Giesela is usually up and
waiting at the door when she hears the garage door open and the car drive
in.  Boris doesn't get up because he is a slow riser but if I pull open his
drawer to see if he's in there he wakes up and gives me a look.  My bedroom
is across the hall from the spare bedroom with the computer and as I sit
here I realize I must have left my sock drawer open because Boris has run by
with about 10 pairs of socks and is going back for more:)

Mary, Boris and Giesela