From:
Marti Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 08:34:40 -0400
Dear Lynda,
Your story is horrfying, and gross, but thank you making us aware of what
this person is doing.

My question is: WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE CALL THE HUMANE SOCIETY on this jerk?  I
would be on my cellular as fast as I could, as I drove away, and report him.
He will continue on in this manner, if someone is willing to buy them at
$35.00 a piece.  And we would be only helping him in some monetary way of
staying in business.

I am so happy that you were able to get a few of them quickly out of his
hands.  It must of broke your heart to see this disgusting ferret mill.

Again, my question would be if someone called the humane society, this would
put him out of business hopefully for good.

Marti Smith