From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 20:09:45 -0400
First - thanks to everyone who replied to my request for cats and ferrets
together post.  They have been very helpful.

Second - I think I found a home for the two ferrets to an FML'er!  Hopefully
the transfer to Marti will happen next Monday.

Third - About the guy in Kansas.  I can't take the ferrets but would pitch
in money.  However, THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!  Otherwise he'll keep
breeding ferrets and whatever else because he's making money.  I know it's
hard to do this though for the life of me I don't know why (ok maybe the
bureacracy but it makes me so mad and makes no sense to boot).  If I had a
whole list of Michigan people waiting for ferrets I'd take time of work to
drive but unfortunately we don't have a waiting list.  Any idea on how to
get this guy out of ALL animal business?

Mary, Boris and Giesela
P.S.  How did you guys restrain yourselves?  Actually I'd probably have been
in shock too and probably would have just stood there and cried.  Makes me
understand lynch mob behavior though.