From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 00:45:40 -600
Shawna,

Professional Pet Products makes the best ferret shampoo.  It completely
eliminates "ferret smell", unlike Outright and every other kind we've tried.
Be sure to wash well right behind Hershey's ears.  I don't know how many
place carry PPP products, but when my local supplier wouldn't order it for
me (and charged $8 for the small bottle with a MSRP of $4), the kind folks
at PPP took pity on me and sold directly to me at full retail prices.  (So
they wouldn't be guilty of undercutting their dealers.  Good business
practice, IMHO.) We were happy to pay it and ordered $40 worth of ferret
shampoo, ferret creme rinse, and whitest coat shampoo (also the BEST white
coat stuff.  It completely got rid of the yellow tinge of my 6 year old
albino, Fosgate).

PPP is located in Miami, FL and you can get their 800 number from
information at 800-555-1212 (also toll free).  They also enclosed sample
bottles of their other shampoos in my first order.  You might want to call
and ask if they'll send you a sample or two immediately to help you out.

Does anyone know if any mail order ferret supply places carry PPP stuff?

Jason

[Moderator's note: Yes, the big catalog houses carry PPP products.  BIG]