From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 00:57:45 -0400
Hello CA UPDATE Folks,

I just got in from L.A.  and got a phone message from John Blackstone, the
CBS reporter who filmed the piece on the ferret issue.  He said he's camped
out again in Freemen country and doesn't know how long he'll be there.  He
hasn't had a chance to finish the ferret piece but will keep me posted.

In the meantime, KDOC TV's Southland Today will show a segment on the ferret
issue on one of the next few Fridays.  The program airs in the Irvine, LA
area on channel 56.

I'll keep folks posted as things come up.  To be on the CA UPDATE List
simply send me your request.  Feel free to forward the news on to
individuals but please don't forward to the FML or other newsgroups to avoid
multiple posts and confusion about the origin of the information.

Sincerely,

Jeanne Carley [log in to unmask]