From:
Norma-ann Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 1996 12:13:25 -0400
Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let those of you who need to know that i am
now all set up at my new, improved, e-mail address.

The address is...

Now, isn't that _much_ better!?!

If anyone sent me a message at the old address this past week, could you
please resend it to the above address? Thanks.

Also, FYI, the snail mail address of the Southern Ontario Ferret Association
will remain the same:

141 Reid Avenue South
Hamilton, Ontario
L8K 3V4

and the (long and colorful!!) summer edition of the Newsletter is hot of the
presses, so anyone interested in joining our group...please send me some
e-mail to get more details.

Thanks a lot!

Norma-ann,
President of SOFA
and Mom to Molly, Leo, and Maggie...step-mom to Oedie and Beckett!