From:
ERIKA MATULICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 16:00:16 -0500
I had two ferret 'dozers.  Sweet Pea was a terrific digger, and loved to
bulldoze dirt, while Gizmo was the greatest snow dozer you have ever seen!
I have pictures of her making long snow trails, head down in the drifts.
Every 15 feet or so, she would fling her head up to look around, showering
snow everywhere, and then get back to work.  The other ferrets hated the
snow - cold and wet!  Ick!

- Erika (and the magnificent 7, but no 'dozers in this group)