From:
Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:34:54 -0800
Someone just told me that there was a show on last week sometime that was
all about ferrets.  She missed it herself but a couple of people asked about
it.  It may have been on the Discovery channel.  Did anyone see it or know
what it is?  And how I can possibly get a copy?

Thanks

Sheena
Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
"dedicated to the preservation of the domestic ferret as a
 household pet", a no-kill, not-for-profit ferret facility.
For more information about the FFCR try our homepage:
< http://www.geopages.com/Colosseum/1575 >