From:
"Dana Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:54:21 EST
Well, Just got back from Dr. Dutton's office and I have an early diagnosis.
He seems to think Tasha has some sort of intestinal problem and put her on
Amoxicillin.  Now we'll just wait and see.  Hopin' for the best!

On a second note, when I got back with Tasha this morning and put her back
in bed with Ivan, our maile, he just started licking her all over her face
and head.  He must know she's sick and must have really missed her.  It was
so cute.

TTFN
Dana and Robyn (The concerned Humans)
Ivan (You're BACK! *lick* lick* lick*)
Tasha (*dook* Leave me alone, lemme sleep.)
http://www.iii.net/users/lane/dana.html