From:
Lori Forrend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 18:49:07 -0400
Proudly announcing the arrival of ...  OTIS!  Otis is a beautiful 1 year
old, light chocolate male and we are just so happy, happy, happy!  Otis most
recently resided at the Ferret Wise shelter in NH.  He came to them in
*very* bad shape, he was probably not much more than a pound, severly
dehydrated and terribly neglected.  With the immediate medical attention he
received at Ferret Wise, in addition to a lot of love, he soon became
healthy, happy and best of all: adoptable!  We adopted Otis on October 8th
and he now rules the roost along with our princesses Mooshi and Eiza.

From the happy humans,

Lori & Ray

Mooshi  ... who is this big lug, and where did he come from?  Does he know
*I* am the ferret boss around here?
Eiza... he is going to eat us out of house & home, we must find new stashes!
Otis ... why do they always run into places I can't fit?

P.S.  A brief PLUG for shelters ...please support your ferret shelters.
If you are not in a position to donate financially, they can also use
ferret/kitten food, old t-shirts, sweatshirts and towels, toys, water
bottles, food dishes and other ferret accessories, laundry detergent and
paper towels.  Please support those fuzzies who are not as fortunate as
those who own you!  It's a good thing :-)