From:
"Charlene M Lowe (Charlene Lowe)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 15:50:19 -0500
Hey, what's the general consensus on this new fandangled Linatone *Plus*??
Now there is Linatone, "a food supplement... containing essential fatty
acids... linoleic acid, Vitamins A, D3 and E..." (from product literature)

as well as... Linatone PLUS, "a food supplement similar to Linatone, but
with protein and zinc". The advertising goes on to say: "Zinc is essential
for healthy skin and coat... Amino acids in protein are helpful in
maintaining vibrant and lustrous fur..."  Opinions??

I also found Petromalt Fiber Capsules. The Petromalt I always got was gunk
in a tube like laxatone. These new Petromalt Capsules say "Ideal for cats
that won't take gels. Sprinkle capsule on food. Highly palatable. Helps rid
cats of hairballs. 100% natural." Hmmmmmmmmm? Whaddya think? One of our
ferrets doesn't like the gel stuff...

Oh, and while I'm on the subject of new fandangled products...  We just
bought a "Ferrettrail".  It is way cool.  Purple and pink plastic tube maze
thing like a Habittrail but much bigger.  Fun for the whole family!
Charlene